Sunday, November 28, 2004

A little sloth

So now I have had my first rest day since starting my blog.

On Saturday I went to my cousin Luke's wedding. Had a great day catching up with relatives and generally celebrating but did no training whatsoever.

The wedding was in Nowra, 3 hours away, so we stayed at a motel with a pool. When I checked to pool out I decided it was good enough to not bother finding the local public pool, and I had a sort-of inteval training session by doing 10 slow laps to warm up and then doing a series of faster blocks of 2 and 4 laps, followed by a 12 lap warm down. It was a soft session, but I have a bigger day planned for tomorrow. I'm thinking about doing an hour on the bike in the morning and a swimming squad training session in the afternoon.

My nutrition has been woeful all weekend. I have to improve this during next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home