Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Getting There...

OK, so I didn't blog yesterday.

I swam last night. Went to the pool at 8 o'clock after it has cooled down a bit. I've decided to concentrate on form rather than putting in long sessions, so I just did the same 20 laps as my last outddor pool session, but I spent most of it concentrating on trying to get my form and kick right.

I had a decent sleep and decided the time was right for a decent hit out on the bike.

So after walking the dogs at 5:30, I hopped on the bike and went for a leisurely 28K ride in a loop to Richmond and back. I kept my heartrate pretty low, and all in all I was happy with a good workout.

Tomorrow I'll take a rest day and spend a bit of time stretching and letting my knee recover. I have to say it feels great this morning, so hopefully the sportd doctor has got it right and I will be back into running training in a week. In the meantime I'll keep toying with the triathlon idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home