Sunday, December 11, 2005

Yuck

Run, 10K at long run pace.

My insomnia was dreadful last night. The run this morning was 10K of utter feacal matter. I felt awful throughout and couldn't wait for it to end.

I continued to feel washed out and lethargic for the rest of the day. Insomnia usually doesn't hit me that bad. The only thing I can possibly think of that might have upset my body is the Yakult I had last night, as this was something I don't usually consume. I've got no idea, really.

I'm going to use chemical assistance to sleep tonight, and I'll run tomorrow afternoon if I feel like it, although at the moment it smells like a rest day.

Edit: Another sleepness night on Sunday. On Monday morning I noticed I had neglected the anti-depressants over the weekend. At least that explains the insomnia.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tesso said...

Hey Benny, one good thing about your crappy run is that you couldn't wait for it to end ... but you did wait. You kept on going.

I reckon one can get a lot of satisfaction out of runs like that, almost more than the days that you feel like you're floating on air.

Hope you start sleeping better.

12:34 am  
Blogger 2P said...

Days like this are good for the mental toughness (and in my case I always console myself that I am at least burning fat).

Good to see you not letting it beat you - well done Benny ;-)

11:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home