Monday, February 07, 2005

Just a little bit more

I had a physio session that lasted over an hour this morning where he worked my ITB pretty hard, and geez it hurt. He says my core strength is a lot worse than he originally thought and gave me a new excercise to build it. The happy news is that he wants me to up my long run to 8K.

At 6:30 this afternoon I went to swim squad. It was a tough session, 1.6K including 400m of reverse catch-ups which are a pretty hard drill for someone of my limited ability. What happens is that you start with your hands by your side, and you must do a complete stroke with one arm before starting the stroke with the other arm. We also did a litlle butterfly, whereupon I discovered my complete inability to do a butterfly kick.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home