Friday, April 22, 2005

A bit of everything

Thu AM: Ride, 25K in 1:10, slow and steady.
Thu PM: Swim, 2000m in 1:00, Continuous slow swimming in a 50m pool.
Fri AM: Run, 8K in 45 min. Ave HR 145.

Thursdays ride was a catchup on the one I should've done on Wednesday. Just a token effort, really.

I wanted to get my big swim in a 50m pool, so since I worked in Lewisham yesterday I dropped in at the Olympic pool at Homebush Bay and pushed out 2K in the competition pool (the one they used during the Olympics. Felt shitty at first, but I got into it.

It was hard to get going for the run this morning (not surprising backing up after a two-session day), but I pushed out 8K without too much bother.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"Felt shitty, but got into it" you said, Bennyr! I know exactly what you mean...still feeling a bit shitty but, thanks to your support,I'm starting to leave the shit behind me!

12:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home