Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Oh, I forgot to Mention...

Mon AM Swim 1000m, 10*50m Sprints, Felt Sluggish.
Mon PM Run 5K in 28:15. Enjoyable

It was only after I read Horrie's kind comments yesterday that I realised I had failed to mention that my knee ached solidly for about four hours after Sunday's PB. It didn't bother me at all during the run, but started as soon as I stopped.

No such hasssles on Monday - in fading light I covered 5K of paths through the bush. The object of this run is more or less to gently reintroduce my body to the concept of running on consecutive days.

I spent today's rest day working in a warehouse, so it aint much of a rest day. With a ride planned for tomorrow morning and speedwork in the afternoon, I could be a bit tired come tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home