Saturday, April 23, 2005

Tri club Ride

Ride, 50K in 2 hours, No stats but felt hard.

There was a huge turnout at the tri club ride this week, but only one group. I felt it was fast, but luckily we had to stop a couple of times, so I got a couple of breathers.

The first of these delays occurred when my newly installed bike computer came loose from it's holder, so I have no stats for you. It felt bloody fast to me. Perfect autumn ride, a bit chilly at first and a bit sunny towards the end, but just beautiful for most of the ride.

Craig (my neighbour/mentor/owner of my borrowed bike) has lent me a pair oproper pedals for cleated shoes. I already had the shoes, so this afternoon I tried to put them on. I did OK with one pedal, but I had stuffed the thread on the other one. I'll have to get someone more mechanically minded than myself to fix it for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home