Monday, May 09, 2005

Obstacle Couse Swimming

AM: Run, 7K in about 42min.
PM: Swim, 1000m in 30min.

Nice little run on a cold morning. Two laps of the 4K local loop, one with the dogs, one without. No watch - it's just a recovery run.

Went to the pool at 5:30. It was still to crowded with one lap lane, and that lane was two-thirds of the normal width, so there was a few hand clashes and I even copped a (minor)head clash. I might try later in the evening on Monday - hopefully I'll get a job soon and I'll have to anyway.

I'm still not sleeping: that's three nights in a row. Bugger it. I'm taking a sleeping pill tonight. Rest day tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ben, so important to get good night's sleep whilst training, so the occasional sleeping tab isn't a bad thing; nothing worse than being so tired from lack of sleep...it destroys the day that is ahead if it happens too often. I think you're just wonderful & an inspiration to me when I read of how you steadfastly keep going on, training, etc. when at times you probably don't feel like it & lack the requisite sleep. Take a rest day & do something that you'll enjoy; not necessarily running or swimming, but perhaps read a book, go for a walk, potter in the garden; do something that is a treat just for yourself!

11:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home