Thursday, April 28, 2005

Big coupla days

Wed AM, Run: 1K warm up, 8x500m efforts, 250m jog intervals.
Wed PM, Swim: 1600m, 50m pool.
Thu AM, Run: 10K in 56:52 Avg HR 144.

Wednesdays intervals were at the Regatta centre in Penrith again - a convenient place to have them with a physio appointment straight afterwards. The physio was happy with my knee and ITB and doesn't want to see me for three weeks.

After physio I worked in a warehouse for the rest of the day stacking boxes.

The swim was slow laps. I took several breaks because I was a bit tired.

Started today with a 10K flat run. The HR was low, but I did feel I was getting a little puffed.

I was stacking boxes again today, and tonight I feel utterly stuffed. Tomorrow is a rest day, and I have lined up some consultancy work, so no physical stuff! Thgis should bleave me well rested for a 5K PB at the bay on Saturday morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home