Monday, November 07, 2005

Easy does it

Run: 6K at 5:50 pace.

I felt as sore as I expected to feel this morning, so a slow recovery run was the order of the day. A six kilometre jog over to the Rhodes waterfront. I think I'll do this one a bit more often - I haven't run that bit before, and I liked it.

Now a few days ago L asked where I swam, and I kept forgetting to respond:

I do my swimming near work at Revesby. You were looking to cross train around Penrith, IIRC, and the pool at Windsor is a good facility for that - the Hawkesbury tri club do an informal session there on Tuesdays at 7:30PM and I beleive there is a formal session on Thursdays as well.

2 Comments:

Blogger 2P said...

There certainly are some nice spots to run around the waterfront Ben. My favourite is the bush trail from the Kokoda Memorial around Concord Hospital (Yaralla Bay).

10:34 am  
Blogger Tesso said...

Isn't it great to find new places to run, especially when you are in recovery mode and get to appreciate them a little.

11:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home