Thursday, October 27, 2005

Tagged

I wasn't going to post today, but the lovely Wild Thing has tagged me, so post I will.

The sentence is:

I think that "concentrating on style" is probably why my arms still felt sore from Tuesday, so I don't expect they'll feel any better after today.

It comes from a post from when I was injured last year and was just starting to do a bit of swimming after a six month break.

I'd be hard pressed to find anyone who hasn't been tagged yet, so I'm not going to.

Now, to my training. Today was a rest day.

I'd actually forgotten how much these diverticular infections knock you around. I've felt pretty drained all day, so I've decided to take tomorrow off as well and hope like hell that I feel OK on Saturday morning for the 5K challenge. I can't miss it now that it's a ten minute drive as opposed to 70 minutes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Hope you feel better very soon Benny and good luck on Saturday

J

8:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone who says I am lovely is a friend for life. Thanks, you made my day.

See you Saturday.

wt

3:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home