Sunday, March 13, 2005

A bit of everything

I've missed a few days - I'll make it short and sweet.

On Thurday I had morning squad - very hard, incorporating all four strokes. I almost vomited towards the end. 1.8K swimming.

In the afternoon I attempted some intervals at the oval (I was sick of the treadmill). 1.6K warmup, 400m efforts (about 2 minutes each) with 200m rest intervals. I pulled the pin, when again I nearly vomited during the last effort. I'll avoid 2 hard sessions on the same day in the future.

On Friday I had a rest day.

On Saurday I rode with the tri-club. Very small turnout (3 of us), and it was a cruisy 2 hour 50K ride. I did it sans HRM an with my bike computer still on the blink I had no digital feedback. I'm still getting used to spinning in the low gears, so I don't know if I'm getting better at it or if I was feeling better because we went a bit slower this week. I suspect a little from column A and a little from column B.

I will go for a run this afternoon/evening. I took my Voltaren on an empty stomach a few hours ago (silly boy) and I'm feeling a bit ordinary. I might wait till later and do it on the treadmill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home