Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Oww, me weary old body.

Tue PM: Swim Squad 1.8K. Difficult.
Wed AM: Run, 7K. Felt laboured.

I spent Monday recovering from the half. My legs felt awfully bashed up, but by Tuesday the pain was restricted to my left calf.

Swim squad on Tuesday night was an ordeal. I was still a bit sore from Sunday, and Gordon decided that amongst other things we would be doing

- 6 * 75m 3/4 catch up with 5 stroke breathing.
- 6 * 25m Freestyle with 7 stroke breathing.

These two felt damn hard.

This morning had me running with the dogs. I thought I might try to take them for 5K, but when I turned away from home at the 3K mark, Beth sat down. She'd obvoiusly had enough, but she was OK for the run home, so I did the trusty old 4K loop twice, once with once without canine company.

I was catching up on Jen's blog last night, where she had written PB in an email instead of PD.

This sort of "running leaking into professional life" stuff happens pretty frequently to me. My profession deals with OTB (Open to Buy) and IBT (Inter-Branch Transfers). By 3PM every day, when the fatigue sets in, I will use ITB, OTB and IBT interchangably, and no-one has any idea what I'm on about.

Least of all me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home