Monday, February 21, 2005

Oh, boy was I right about the physio hurting me this morning. I know I go on about this but this just bloody hurts. The good news is that he lifted my long run to 9K. 10K here I come.

I had a casual day of work that just absolutely drained me, and turned up at the pool at 6:30 for squad. The Monday squad is focussing on endurance at the moment, and I covered 2.1K today, almost entirely straight freestyle. The bulk of it was a pyramid session (100,200,300,400,300,200,100) with 20 second rests. I reckon I'm looking much better for finishing 500m in the next triathlon this Saturday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Will be thinking of you in the triathlon on Saturday, Ben; very best of luck for the day! Will look forward to reading the result. LL

8:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home