Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Better than it started

For most of today I had a turd of a day. Zero sleep combined with the zombifying effect that Voltaren has on me meant I was just a listless mess for the entire day. I had no motivation to train, but I eventually dragged myself onto the treadmill and set off on an interval session. 400m efforts at 13kph, 200m intervals at 8kph. I did seven of them. By this time I was feeling great, so after the last effort I put the tready on 10kph and rounded the run out to 6K before warming down, stretching, icing and showering. After this I felt really good.

Ain't endorphins great?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, they sure are, Ben! Don't suppose you have any to spare or that I might borrow for a while!! That's a great post for everyone to read on a day when they don't want to do anything! Gave me a pick-up anyhow! LL

4:52 pm  
Blogger Robert Song said...

Endorphins .. the best and legal and free.

11:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home