Monday, May 23, 2005

Was that 46 or 48?

Swim: 2K in an hour or so.

I went from work to the Guildford Council pool, and I had a lane to myself in the pool, which is 25m long. I did somewhere between 80 and 90 laps. I like to let my mind wander, and this is not good in a 25m pool. I lost count a few times and generally just took the lower count.

I could feel my stroke getting sloppy towards the end. I think in the future I would be better off taking some breaks and keep a good stroke.

First day in the new job, and it was as boring as I had imagined, but the drive wasn't as long as I had feared, and the hours are a bit shorter as well. It leaves me enough time for a decent workout.

I'm still off the caffeine. I got little or no sleep last night, but the medication is providing a fair bit of kick, so I didn't feel I needed coffee today. Still, the lack of sleep is concerning me even if it isn't affecting me much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home