Monday, August 01, 2005

If it's not one knee it's the other

Run: 3.4K in 24:58. Ended prematurely with a sore right knee.

This morning I went out for the usual Monday recovery run. This starts with a 3.5K loop around Windsor with the dogs. About 2K in there is a nasty little steep uphill. At this point this morning my right knee developed a sharp pain on the outside. I don't think it was ITB, but it certainly felt like it was not the sort of pain I should keep running on, so I chucked it in after the first loop and spent some extra time icing the knee and stretching.

Hellish day at work. I didn't get home until 8:40. Every Monday is a bit like this where I work. Bob Geldof was right.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I'm sorry to hear about your run. I hope the ice and a day of rest will fix it. My fingers are crossed for you - and yes, Geldof was right! J

8:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home