Friday, January 27, 2006

Short Morning Cycle

Fri AM: Ride, 21.7K @ 25.1kph
Sleep: Good
Weight: 77.8Kg (phat bastard!)

I had a thouroughly enjoyable at an Australia Day BBQ, eating to excess and exercising little. I was involved in an impromptu boys vs girls soccer, err sorry, football game. Now, I consider myself to be fit these days. After ten minutes I was gasping. I guess I ran around in circles a bit too much.

I had trouble getting my substantial arse out of bed this morning. As a result of my excess the previous day I got a nasty surpirise when I weighed myself. I jumped on the bike and just had time for 21K at a fair pace. It actually felt pretty good.

5K race tomorrow. Target is: 24 minutes, no vomit.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cirque said...

That's a good target. Good luck!

7:29 pm  
Blogger Horrie said...

Good luck with the 5km tomorrow Chundabolt.

10:23 pm  
Blogger 2P said...

No vomit? - How on earth will you keep your new handle with that kind of performance ;-)

2:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home