Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Laps of the square

Tue AM: 8.5K Run in 46:44

Monday was a complete write off - I didnĀ“t get to do much at all because of the previously referred to problems.

This morning I was feeling much more human, so I was able to punch out what I think was about 8.5K in laps of what I was assuming was a 250m square. By the end I was feeling pretty short of breath, and I think this may be due to the altitude in Merida, which is 1600m.

Now, some have requested pictures:


Looking seedy at breakfast in Los Nevados. Clint in St Kilda jersey, me next to him.

More photos to come.

3 Comments:

Blogger 2P said...

Bet there aren't too many St Kilda jerseys over there!

Good to hear your over your dose Benny ;-)

4:25 pm  
Blogger Katie said...

Thats a lot of laps!! Good on you... I would have lsot patience very quickly :-) Thanks for the photo!!

3:05 pm  
Blogger Don Juan said...

More good reports Benny.
4,000 metres is seriously high. That altitude training is a top effort.

I can't get enough gastro-intestinal run reports.

7:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home