Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Quick Catch Up

OK, I've been a wee bit slack over the last few days. Here is a quick summary of my rest week thusfar:

Sun 26 Dec: 25min run, hard pace HR up to 165. Not sure of distance - 10 time around an unknown oval. Felt puffed at low HR.
Mon 27 Dec: 70min on the road bike. Hilly. Again, felt puffed at low HR, but pushed it up over 150 at times.
Tue 28 Dec: 1100m swim. First 800m with flippers. Took breaks every 100m.
Wed 29 Dec 24min run, hard. Got HR up to 170. Puffed all the way.

I seem to be getting puffed a little too easily for my liking, but otherwise the rest week seems to be having the desired effect - I'm feeling pretty good.

The doctors running orders - short distance with decent pace, should be setting me up for a good 10K time in the new year and an attempt to make 6 minute K's my new training pace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home