Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Being sensible

After I posted yesterday, I decided that the sensible thing to do would be to seek advice about the knee. I rang my phsio who said "Thou shalt not run before thine next appointment on Friday!"

I had a fair idea he would say something along those lines, but I just couldn't help myself having a go yesterday morning. Fortunately the knee feels OK today.

I started the day with a long swim. I did the first 600m in 100m intervals, but I felt pretty good after each 100m, so I just swam the last 800m without break. This was a comfortable swim with the muscles just starting to tire towards the end.

Tomorrow I have an interview in the morning, followed by a full day of casual work. Given that I have to leave home by 7:00AM for the interview, I'm not sure about the 80 minute bike ride I have planned for tomorrow. I'll decide on tomorrows plan based on what time I get to bed tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home