Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Me poor froat

Since my last blog entry I have done zip. Nada. Nothin'.

On Wednesday I went down like a sack of spuds with tonsilitis. It got so
bad that I couldn't eat any solid food for a couple of days. I took
Friday off work and had an exceptionally lazy weekend.

There is always an upside - and an excuse to eat nothing but ice cream
and gelato is a bloody big upside. So is being nursed by DJ :)

The recovery has been slow. Even now I am still finding it a bit tough
to get through the day at work and I have been taking Nanna naps at
lunch time.

The plan at this stage is to get out and have a short jog on Thursday
morning and take it from there. I really don't want to push myself too
hard, as I think this has hampered my recovery from illness and injury
in the past, so although I might be OK tomorrow morning I won't run
until Thursday.

4 Comments:

Blogger 2P said...

Geez Benny don't rush it mate - you don't want to give up the gelato too early - I'd also be milking the TLC card from DJ too ;-)

2:39 pm  
Blogger Cirque said...

Yep.. What he said! Make the most of it.

Hope you feel better soon though.

6:08 pm  
Blogger Gronk said...

Take it easy Benny ! Get well soon mate. :)

5:20 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope the gelato, ice-cream & nursing has brought about a cure, Ben! Rest up if you have to for a bit longer.

5:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home